Handyman's Handbook : The Accomplished Regulate to Starting and On-Going a Renowned Trade - pdf - zeke23
David Koenigsberg Handyman's Handbook : The Full Manoeuvre to Starting and Tournament a Flourishing Business
2003 | ISBN: 0071416706 | English | 273 Pages | PDF | 2.3 MB
by David Koenigsberg
This is the only engage available that provides a blueprint for tournament a flourishing handyman company. Filled with hands-on, how-to dirt and dozens of stretch-scrimping tips, this resource is valuable to anyone who enjoys working with their hands and wants to be cheerily-and profitably-self-employed. It includes: where and how to learn what you need to know; get the necessary tools and materials; adapting your car or truck; and how to feel and keep customers.
THE NUTS-AND-BOLTS OF TOURNAMENT A FLOURISHING HANDYMAN BUSINESS
Erection a continuous livelihood as a handyman demands more than just a toolbox and a sweet grin. If turning an faculty with tools into a productive calling is your end, the Handyman’s Handbook is the engage you need to do it right.
Written in sparkling speech by a warhorse handyman with a area- century’s affair, the Handyman’s Handbook is filled with hands-on, how-to dirt and stretch-scrimping tips of the barter. You'll payout a set on notion of how to run your own flourishing company, including:
* Where and how to learn all the skills you need
* How to get the necessary tools and materials
* Which jobs are most repeatedly requested
* How to alter your car or truck
* How to feel and keep customers
* And much, much more!
No quandary if you're an established handyman with a growing company, a greenhorn looking to get established, or a weekend warrior who wants to add efficacy to effectively projects, the Handyman’s Handbook is the one resource you need within arm’s reach at all times!
You get coverage of:
* What a handyman does
* Acquiring discernment and skills
* Adapting your car
* Items to conclude in your car
* Your toolbox
* Tools, machinery, and materials you should have
* Other items to have at home
* Organizing and storing machinery and materials
* Decision customers and keeping them happy
* How much to charge
* Working efficiently and safely
* Tell Of keeping and finances
* Handyman mysteries
* And much, much more!
About the Author
David Koenigsberg of Roslyn, Pennsylvania, is an electrical technician, applied author, and whizz handyman with 25 years' affair in the interest.